• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone, Irish here.

Irish

Singing Drunken Lullabies
    Years
    You might know me from Mount Moon Community, I'm the old advice guru, Irish. (Some might know me as Irishh, or QuingFang)

I got tired of my old forum having far too many stuck-up users for my taste, so I decided to start over. If I like the members here, I think I'll stay for a bit. I stuck around for four months, got around 1300 posts, became a Moderator, established a popular parody on the sad state of affairs at MMC, etc. Basically, I'm saying that if I like a forum I'm not going to be one of those "one post a week" members, I'll be on several times a day.

By the way, if there are any stuck-up members on this forum, I'd appreciate you to tell me now. I'm fine for a bit of messing around, but I really don't like people that are overly cruel, egotistical, or just rude.

Right, that makes me sound like a poor addition to this place, but I hope you'll accept me anyway. Anyways, I hope that this is a great place, and I hope that I'll be friends with a good bit of you.

-Irish

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Irish.
    I'm new here myself and I like it so far, haven't seen any stuck-up users at the moment, so I hope you'll enjoy being here!

Greetz,
    Devil_Silver

Irish

Singing Drunken Lullabies
    Years
    Wow, quick welcome. =]

Heh, fellow newb, right on. Hope you're right, that kind of stuff really makes me dislike the forum. xP

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Welcome To PC,
    Enjoy your stay
    read the rules and do not worry you'll find plenty of friends :D

Back