• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Hey everyone. I'm Sogard3.
    I'm don't like Pokemon but I was asked to come here be a friend.
    Glad to be here and I hope I can become an active respected member of your forum.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hey everyone. I'm Sogard3.
    I'm don't like Pokemon but I was asked to come here be a friend.

Argh, dude..You're gonna get your ass kicked for that just now >_>

Anyways, um...*Tackles*

DUDEDUDEDUDE...'Sup? o_O

...Dun be all newbish, and bring any of the..Beastialty from the other forum here...Animal secksings are illegal T_T

*That quote was directed at..y'know <_<*

XD Um yeah, see you around. PM me if you ever need anything, or just want to talk because you seem to sign out of MSN within like, 30 seconds off me trying to respond to you anyways xD

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hey welcome to the forums! It's ok if you don't like Pokemon, a lot of us talk about other things too like other anime. xD

Anyways, if you need a friend or any questions, don't be afraid to PM me!! =)

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Hey there. I'm not here for pokemon that much either, there's a lot of better things to do here. =]. Enjoy your time here.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Welcome to PC!
    Hope you get more respect than me XD
    Well the mainpoint is to read the rules but what you really need to do is have fun. And if you have any questions feel free to pm me!
    Cya around mate ;)

~Celebi

Back