• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

K8lin

Kecleon Master
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 26, 2004
    Heya everyone :)

I've been thinking about joining a pokemon forum for a while now, and this looked like the best around ^_^

Im a "fan girl", as some might see it, of nintendo, but mostly like the pokemon gba games. so addictive o_O.

my email is in my profile if any of you wanna add me to msn ^_^

~K8lin~

p.s also im wondering why im not seeing many icons or pictures around the site, is something wrong with it? or is my pc screwed up? u.u

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Greetings from the hottest member in PC (me)! Obey the rules and don't get hurt.

I have many names here, some not appropriate, but the others are....Raichu Master....RM....Masta....Master....cute guy that I'm too busy to read your username....and Shadow Absol (my alternative username, so when I sign on on that username, know it's Raichu Master)

So hello and welcome!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, many members are having a problem with icons and pictures
    like you do. Why? I have no idea. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your
    time and post often!

Back