• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!!!!

Years
    Hello everyone, I just joined about a day ago and I didn't realize this section until now. Oh, and if I have a question about Pokemon Essentials (See it in Game Develpment section) should I ask that question in the Game Develpment section or somewhere else?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Olimar72!

Welcome to PC. Read the rules and FAQs first, and if you still have questions, you can either PM me or a staff member.

As for your question, I think you should just post it in the Game Development section. Of course, that's just me, so if you have any doubts, just ask another member.

Have fun here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yeah, it's best to ask that question in the Games Development section.
    Not only will they know more about it over there, but your question will get answered a heck of a lot quicker too!

Welcome to the community, Olimar72.
    You're just now finding the New Users and Welcome? But it's such a fun place to post when you're new! You get to meet new people and we get to meet you! Who wouldn't want that?
    (A cave hermit, that's who. xD)

Any way, you should post your question in a thread that has relevance to that unless there is a distinct absense of one. Now, I don't frequent that area of PC too often, but it may be on a different page. Don't be afraid to use the search function to find information about it!
    (The search function is your friend!)

I'm sure you will have a great time at the community, Olimar.
    Take care now!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yo, it's an Olimar fanatic! xD

Welcome to PokéCommunity Olimar72.
    Read the rules, and if you have any questions about the community, read the FAQ.
    Have fun~

Years
    Welcome to PC! An Olimar fan, hm? To be honest, he's not my favorite SSBB character, and I've never played Pikmin. :( I'd try it if I had a Gamecube or Wii. Alas, I'm broke. XD;;

Did you get your question answered? I hope you do! If worse comes to worse, you can probably PM the creator of the thread? Assuming they're still around, anyway. Game Dev isn't my specialty, but making a thread for a question is a bad idea, I imagine. x_x;

I hope you have lots of fun! We're a pretty cool forum, so you probably will. ;3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hello Olimar72, welcome to PC!

Glad you finally decided to join! And I'm glad you finally found New Users/Welcome forum so you can get properly welcomed =P

I hope you enjoy yourself here at PC, we have a lot to do as you can clearly see.

See you around, and have fun!

Back