• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2008
    hello everyone
    I am new and please help me that what i should know in this forum
    Thanks

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Well for 1. Welcome to PC =)
    and for 2. All you need to know are the rules
    just make sure to read em and you dont have to worry
    =)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yes, reading the Community Rules and FAQ are always a must when joining a new community. Other than that, however, it's really up to you.

There are quite a few sections in which you can voice your opinions around here, my friend. All you have to do is find a couple that interest you and you should be on your way. As I see you already have a number of posts, I assume you are grasping that concept already!

As long as you are not infringing upon the rules, you're free to do as you wish around here. Whether you want to post around, send some VM's, or just lurk. It's all up to you. Just remember to have fun with it!

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, BlueRose123.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • welcome im new myself and ive found my first few days here very welcoming, im sure you will too :)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Honestly,
    Apart from a basic knowledge of the rules,
    All you have to do is have fun!

Welcome to PC!

Back