• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Hello everyone at Pokecommunity. If it wasn't for Joltz, I would not have found this website. I must say it is really cool. I browsed around a bit and was stunned by how good it really was. Well, this is my first post and I hope I will enjoy my time here.

Really into the Strategies and Movesets topic so going to look into that now. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys/girls around the forum.

kaminer4545

SHAYMIN LOVER
    Years
    Hi. I'm new too, I found this forum by google searching "pokemon forum". this forum is pretty neat so far because its popular and you get replies fast.

Sabios

Caballero
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Hola, mis amigo. Welcoem to the forum! If you need any help with strategies I can help you there! I agree with you, it is an excellnt forum. Anyway, enjoy your time here! Adios!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Thanks for the reasurance guys. Hopefully my advice to someone was helpful. :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    hEY there welcome to the forums!
    Hope you have a fun time here!
    Read the rules and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Thank you everyone. You are all so nice around these forums. I am getting more confortable every single day. :).

Back