• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Deinonychus

Deadly Dino
Years
  • Glad to meet everyone! Well, I hope you guys accept me as one of your friends here. I'm really not so good with words, so I'm not sure on what else I can say... ehehe.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Hi,welcome to the pokecommunity,have fun with your post here!

Deinonychus

Deadly Dino
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Oh, and Flygon, if you want to talk about dinos or something, you can PM me, or you can IM me if you have an instant messenger account.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Deinonychus said:
    Glad to meet everyone! Well, I hope you guys accept me as one of your friends here. I'm really not so good with words, so I'm not sure on what else I can say... ehehe.

Welcome to Pokecommunity.com Deinonychus, I'm glad to meet you too! Please read over the stickied rules in each forum before jumping in if you are not sure of anything. Besides that, enjoy posting here.

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity. I am the, as of...right this moment, self appointed...uhhhh...Welcome...ing...er...person. Yeeeeeaaaah! Oh, my other name is Angel.

Now for the welcoming part! Whee! Enjoy your stay, have fun, and....uhhhhhh...*thinks.* I hate my job...I`m not good at it...*Cries.* Oh! Everyone else says follow the rules. I haven`t said that, before, so, follow the rules...n` stuff.

I make myself laugh.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • When I first saw you I thoguth you were FT in disguise, since I knew she liked Dnios and you obviously do too. I'm afraid I myself don't know much about dinos, althgouh i've been willing to learn. I feel so uneducated again. Ft knows what I'm talking about. :D

And welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy being here! :D

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • WOW! HELLO!! Omg The Deinonychus was one of my favourite dinosaurs, together with the muttaburrasaurus, the velociraptor, the ornithocheirus and the pachycephalosaurus!! That's a Cool name ^_^ I bet you like dinos too dontcha?

Btw Welcome to PC! (late welcome but I hope it will do ^_^)

Back