• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone.

MudQuil

The Thinker
    Years
    Hi there. As you can probably tell from my user-name and pictures, you can see I'm a big fan of the team of Mudkip and Cyndaquil. I'm a relaxed kind of guy. Slow and hard to anger. I'm also fairly intelligent, in grammatical, scientific and historic sense, anyway. I play a lot of Tennis. I come, and live in, from Scotland, UK. As of now, because my opinions tend to change a lot, my favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness. I ticked all the boxes of the questions the game gives at the start to become Cyndaquil. Well, I'll end it here.

See You,
    MudQuil.

Hospitaller

Defender of the Faith
    Years
    You sound much like myself, only I'm fairly... High strung, if you will, but I'm not aggressive. Just... Not relaxed. Anyway, Psychology aside, I myself don't really like Mudkip nor do I like Cyndaquil, but hey, who cares? Welcome to PC, God bless.

Back