• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Seig

"Pain..."
    Years
    Hello,

As you might assume, I am new to the forums. I am a member of a few forums. I have joined this forum to increase my Event collection. I currently have a few games filled with events. I will be posted my lists later on during the weeked, (Most likely... if not.... probably within the next week.)

I am however, not a new event collecter. I have been collecting events since July 2006. ^_^ So I know what to look for in events and potentional people to trade with.

~Seig

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    At least no one here will be able to rip you off, since you're an oldbie to the world of trading. xD

Welcome to the forums, Seig!

Cool username, although I'm surprised it wasn't taken - you got lucky, haha.

Have an awesome time here, and good luck on finding some good trades in the future!

Back