• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Shiny Vulpix

Artistic Girl
    Years
    I just joined here and I thought I'd say hello. Some of you may have seen me at Serebii (I'm Shiny Vulpix there too) but I decided to join here as well. I'm 16, from Texas, and some of my favorite Pokemon are Vulpix (obviously), Ninetales, Pikachu and Mew. I'm looking forward to having a good time here ^_^.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hi!
    Welcome To PC!
    As You Can See I Am From Texas Too...
    (Well I Just Moved Here From California)
    Have Fun Posting,& Follow The Rules...
    P.S. Wanna Be Friends?

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Hiya Shiny Vulpix,
    Hm.. I reconzied your name from somewheres..XD :P Welcome to PokeCommunity ^_^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Shiny Vulpix said:
    I just joined here and I thought I'd say hello. Some of you may have seen me at Serebii (I'm Shiny Vulpix there too) but I decided to join here as well. I'm 16, from Texas, and some of my favorite Pokemon are Vulpix (obviously), Ninetales, Pikachu and Mew. I'm looking forward to having a good time here ^_^.

Welcome to the boards Shiny Vulpix! ^_^ I'm also looking forward to getting a chance to discuss Pokemon on the boards with you. So I hope to see you around often. I love using Ninetales in my team, and Pikachu also rocks.

If you feel like chatting, feel free to add my MSN!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Shiny Vulpix said:
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Back