• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
  • Hello Pokecommunity! I'm an old veteran on here and decided to go back into it. Formally known as Mr.Roboto, know back to play some pokemon! Hope to meet everyone has hopefully battle some of you.

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Konichiwa! Izumo! Um... Other Japanese words that sound awesome.

Anyway, It would be a pleasure to battle a fellow old Veteran, however, I suck at commiting to a game, so if you'd be happy to wait a bit, then I'd have a team on Pokemon White ready to give you a go. If you don't, then that's fine, you're still ok in my book. Welcome to PC! Beware those crafty PCers. They're crafty.

Years
  • Awesome! I would love to battle you but I'm still in the process in making a new team. I'm still getting used to all these amazing pokemon that Gen V has offered. Once my team is all ready to go, I would love to battle you. I have a little team that was pretty well known back into the light. So be ready.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Also for your battling pleasure, why not also check out the Battle Stadium? There you can join tournaments, join a battle clan, and ask for a battle in the Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request Thread. Ans as the name suggests, you can also ask for a partner in the battle frontier~

Well, anyway! I hope you'll enjoy your stay! I haven't really gotten back to battling yet, but soon enough. :3

Back