• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
  • My name is Colby but i go by Irone online, when I was little Pokemon Yellow, Red, and Blue were coming out, of course as a kid everyone plays those. But I never really understood it, so I have decided to get back into Pokemon. There is a lot of stuff I don't know about and I am a real newbie.
    I bought the (Special Edition Pokemon Black DSi, just google it) just so I could get back into it.
    I am on the 7th gym, I am currently trying to level up my team.
    Which is:
    Emboar Lvl 50
    Cubchoo Lvl 28
    Simisage Lvl 14
    Boldore Lvl 24
    Klink Lvl 25
    Tranquill Lvl 24

Of course I am going to level them all to 50 to beat the Elite Four, but I don't know if my team is good enough at 50, can you recommend a good solid team for the Elite Four?

My Friend Code is: 2795 0665 6662
    Feel free to post yours down below and I will add you.

Thanks for having such a great forum.

-Irone

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You're quite welcome. :D It really wouldn't be that great if we didn't have such awesome members fueling our content though. So do feel free to make some threads and post anywhere you happen to have an opinion. Just so long as you're staying within the regulations when doing so. Hehe... [/obligatory]

As for getting your team rated, might I suggest checking out the In-Game Team Help board [link] over in Strategies and Movesets? The members who frequent that area really know their stuff a lot more than the regulars to New Users / Welcome do. You definitely don't want MY advice on strategy. :x Same goes for swabbing friend codes, just check out the boards over in the Wi-Fi Center [link].

...yeah we pretty much have a board for just about everything~

But hey, welcome aboard!

Years
  • Welcome! I'm knew as well, and sadly I'm rarely able to log on, or even play my game.

I have the white edition of the DSi :). I love it, except for the lack of a gba port. But, it gives me a reason to buy another ds at some point, so I can't complain too much.

Back