• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

bvquqHaHa

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Hi friends,I'm new here,hope I can enjoy myself here and make friends with all of you!!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there, new friend! Welcome to the forums!

I saw your thread in the Other Chat section... just make sure you read the rules and stuff before posting so that kind of stuff doesn't happen, we're really big on that around here :P

Anyway, I'll be your friend! Shoot me a message sometime, and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hello.

Hi... bsjbh, no, uh, bghbtj, no, uh... I'll just call you bfg (big f**king gun from Doom). Nice to meet you! Can you add me in the pal pad? Please? I use Pokemon White because on my other ones the internet doesn't work. We could trade or battle (note: I cheated in pokemon diamond, so I have 'special' Pokemon). I hope we can be friends.

Back