• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hi guise ! I'm punyeta ka and i like playing pokemon tcg online. Niceto meet this community!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hi Punyeta :3! So you like the TCG I hear :D? Unfortunately I don't know anyone who plays it online but I'm sure some people do, so definitely don't be disappointed. Although, if you would like to discuss cards and join in on the TCG talking, just check out its own section. It's filled with info,tips,guides and discussions, I'm sure you'll like it there n_n!

We're a friendly and fun community, so I'm sure you'll settle in fine. If you don't mind me asking, what else do you like? This is optional of course, but then again we'll know you as a person in general and by doing so, can direct you to great sections and perhaps some amazing friends that share your passions :3.

So yeah Punyeta, I'm Rainbow :D! I like Gulpins (Don't you love them :D?) and would love to help you if you ever needed it. Although a staff member would probably be your top priority to see if you do ever have a question or problem relating to somewhere in PC.

Have fun alright? I'll see you around Punyeta!

Back