• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone :)

Frozice

The Duke
Years
  • Hey guys! How are you all doin'? I'm kinda new here so please be good to me.
    My friends call me Bry, well you can call me that too. I'm a little timid just like any other newbies in here.
    I found out this site years ago but hesitated to join the community because like I said I'm kinda timid and hopefully,
    I got better talking to other people. Forgive me if I'm not making myself very clear. English isn't my native language
    so be warned of typos and errors.

So I'd like to share to you guys that I started to love Pokemon when I was in 3rd grade. My cousin used to play console
    games and back then, he got his Nintendo Gameboy and Gameboy Colour. I was so glad that he gave me one and even gave
    me two cartidges. These two games are Castelian if I'm not mistaken and of course the 2nd is the other one is the very first
    Pokemon Blue. Everyday I felt like I can't live without Pokemon until one day, I discovered that they are having an anime
    so everyday was a happy day for me because of Pokemon. I play and I watch anime. I was really into it that it made me
    feel like I was the hero of the story. So that's it about my past.
    I got to play Pokemon RBY, GSC, RSE, FRLG, DPPT, HG, BW and B2W2. My most favorite of those games is Black 2 and White 2. That was the best game for me so far. These game made me play it like a hundred times starting it over and finishing it up
    to the point where I defeated the Champion. It even gave me the habitual liking of Lillipup, Tepig, Elekid, Mareep and Eevee.
    I think they really are all cute. So kawaii♥ I just love them so much.

I think that's enough for my introduction. I hope I can get along with you guys! Just vm me or pm if you want. :) I wish to be friends with you all. :) Don't worry I don't bite.

Smell ya around guys! Thanks for having me here! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello, and no need to worry about typos, Frozice. English is not my native language too, but that does not hindered us to joining PC, right? By the way, people here in PokéCommunity are so nice, so I, represents all users of PC, will give you a very warm welcome here! :D And it's nice to see another fan of Pokémon from its early days. Nice to see you, and I wish we could become friends!

Frozice

The Duke
    Years
  • Hello there Wind Heart! :) It's nice to see that someone replied to my post. I hope we both get along :D You can pm me or vm me anytime you want.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Frozice. I was waiting on you to make a welcome thread here =)

Nice to meet you dude and I hope you have a lot of fun here !
    You've defiantly played a lot of the previous generation games which is great to play now just for nostalgia and remembering the childhood days.
    Your English seems good and is understandable which is the best you can do ! English is my only language and the other languages I know aren't as good as your English so I commend you for that.

Enjoy your stay =)

Frozice

The Duke
    Years
  • Hey Frozice. I was waiting on you to make a welcome thread here =)

Nice to meet you dude and I hope you have a lot of fun here !
    You've defiantly played a lot of the previous generation games which is great to play now just for nostalgia and remembering the childhood days.
    Your English seems good and is understandable which is the best you can do ! English is my only language and the other languages I know aren't as good as your English so I commend you for that.

Enjoy your stay =)

Hey there Renpuu! Good to know that someone is waiting for me to make this kind of introduction thread. :) It makes me want to visit most of the threads in this forum. I think I'm going to enjoy my stay here. I hope to get along well with you guys! :) And thank you for that. I really am glad that you can understand me. :)

Back