• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I am a new member, Thepenguinking2! I am glad to stay here!:D
    Now for a bit about myself.
    I am a male user, if you couldn't tell by the top right corner. I have been a pokemon fan since pokemon soul silver. it soon has grown to be my favorite franchise!
    My favorite generation is gen 4, my favorite pokemon is zangoose, my favorite ability is regenerator, and my favorite type is dragon.
    Thank you, and I'll see you later!
    ~TPK2, the shadow zangoose.

Years
    hello! nice to meet you penguin king! :D
    it's no surprise you got into Poké with SS! I think that's one of the best games. have u played the original ones though?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    hello! nice to meet you penguin king! :D
    it's no surprise you got into Poké with SS! I think that's one of the best games. have u played the original ones though?

I have played pokemon blue and yellow. they were fun, but the later games are far superior.

Back