• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!!!

BlackMew

I hate Pikachu
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 2, 2004
    Hi everyone!
    I'm actually not a new member (I used to be Zzznake, but that was months ago, so I don't really expect you to remember me)

I just registered here, and thought that I would say hi *realizes she's already said that* yeah...

bye!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There BlackMew Welcome to PC im MoonLight it's nice to meet ya I hope ya have a Great Time Here at PC :)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Awww TY i made it myself if ya ever want one just give me a hollar i make alot of them :)

BlackMew

I hate Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 2, 2004
    Wow you made that one yourself??? *dies of jealousy*
    Could you make a black Lugia for me? Please? I would love that :)

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • Hi everyone. I just registered a few hours ago. I'm also a member on PokeSchool, Serebii, TheSpobNetwork, and PokeGym. I love forums and am glad to have found this one.

BlackMew

I hate Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 2, 2004
    Hi again everyone!! I really didn't think people would answer so fast!!
    And yes, my avatar is a black Charizard (can't wait until FR/LG comes out, so I can get one :classic: ).

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Optic said:
    Hello BlackMew. Welcome to The PokeCommunity.

Ooh... a black Charizard. Interesting. Is that a screenshot of the game sprite/character from the game?
    That is shiny Charizard.
    Welcome to PC.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Welcome to Pok?community...Hope ya have fun...I know I have *coughnot:pcough*

You know i'm kidding :)

BlackMew

I hate Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 2, 2004
    Porygon said:
    I thought shiny ones were golden–ish [like Charmander]… ah, well. Welcome!!!!

Yeah, Charmander and Charmeleon is gold-colored, but Charizard is kinda black-grey-ish

PS You got your avatar from Elfwood, right? I've seen that picture there.

Back