• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Days
    Greetings everyone, I'm Zenchou! I'm an easy-going dude who is looking to learn how to make Pokémon games and hopes to make one!
    I also dig horror films so Ghost, Psychic and Dark type Pokémon have always been my fave types. I hope to have a good time!

Years
    Greetings everyone, I'm Zenchou! I'm an easy-going dude who is looking to learn how to make Pokémon games and hopes to make one!
    I also dig horror films so Ghost, Psychic and Dark type Pokémon have always been my fave types. I hope to have a good time!
    Hello Zenchou, and welcome to the forums!
    What features do you plan on putting in your fan game ? I wish you the best of luck with your project!
    I have a Psychic Pokémon as second favourite (you might guess which one ^^), and in the Insurgence fan game, I picked the Dragon / Ghost starter, Delta Charizard's line!
    Spoiler:

I called it Shadowyrm!

Days
    As a fellow lover of Dark types, which is your favorite one?
    My pure-dark faves have to be Umbreon, Absol and Zoura. My fave half-dark 'mons are Hydreigon, Houndoom (one of my childhood faves!), Krookodile, Pangoro and Bisharp.

Hello Zenchou, and welcome to the forums!
    What features do you plan on putting in your fan game ? I wish you the best of luck with your project!
    I have a Psychic Pokémon as second favourite (you might guess which one ^^), and in the Insurgence fan game, I picked the Dragon / Ghost starter, Delta Charizard's line!
    Spoiler:

I called it Shadowyrm!
    I love the look of that awesome Delta Charizard! My fave Psychic-type Pokémon are the Abra line, Xatu (I called mine Anasazi!), Espeon, Slowking (I called mine Socrates lol) and of course Mew and Mewtwo!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    My pure-dark faves have to be Umbreon, Absol and Zoura. My fave half-dark 'mons are Hydreigon, Houndoom (one of my childhood faves!), Krookodile, Pangoro and Bisharp.

Awesome selection of Dark types! Pretty close to my own list of faves, only mine's got Weavile in it. :p

Which Pokemon game is your favorite? You mentioning Houndoom in that context leads me to guess something form Gen 2, but I could be waaay off lol.

Days
    Which Pokemon game is your favorite? You mentioning Houndoom in that context leads me to guess something form Gen 2, but I could be waaay off lol.
    My fave childhood game is Pokemon Crystal along with Gold as that was my first Pokemon game! But I think Heart Gold would have to be my fave. I like majority of the series but that would have to be my personal fave! What is your one?

Years
    Hello!
    Psychic has been duking it out with Dragon for 2nd and 3rd fav type of mine for a good while now lol

Since you already listed your fav Dark and Psychic types I suppose I shall have to ask what your favorite Ghost types are? :fufu:

Days
    • Age 16
    • He-Him
    • Hoenn
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    Ok, if you asked me for my favorite COMPETITIVE dark types, I would say: Incineroar, Single Strike Urshifu, and Tera Dark Spidops. My favorite Dark type is also my Favorite Pokemon. (Sableye Obviously)

Back