• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone

Years
    Well, first I want to say hello to everybody in here. Second I have to say that I´m German. So I´m really sorry if my English is that bad. (I hope it´s not that way...) However, hello to you an I hope I have a great time here!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Ahh, you sound an interesting person. XD I hope that you have a great time here too, we are generally a friendly bunch so I'm sure you will. Your english doesn't seem that bad. Pm me if you need anyhelp around the place, or want to be friends.

Years
    You live in Germany? That's cool! ^^ I live in Germany too, but I'm a US citizen (It's an air force base o_o;; *shot*). My german is terrible right now... XD
    Your English seems fine to me so far ^^

Anyway, welcome! ^^ I hope you have fun!

Years
    Thanx to everyone. It´s fun to read your answers because English is my favourite language (I don´t really like German). I also want to live in England, Scotland or America so I can speak English everyday. Well, I think I will have a great time here an I´m glad to find this very nice community.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Hey and welcome to pc im matt..im 14 and i live in south africa..hope you have a awesome time! enjoy^^

AAMLrox

Super Kawaii! ^_^
    Years
    hi, i'm new too! ^_^ Hope you have fun here, I live in England and i learn German at school but im not very good at it! ^_^

Back