• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow Pokemon fans

Flow the Treecko

I love my Gamecube. :)
    Years
    Hi. I am Flow the Treecko. I named my username after my new Treecko in Pokemon Sapphire. I love Treeckos. They're cute in a spiffy type of way. I just got Ruby, Sapphire, and Gale of Darkness yesterday, and those games have a really good charm to them. I lost my Red, and Blue games a long time ago. It was only recently that I once again got into the wonder of magic of Pokemon. Pokemon is a really good rpg, and the gameboy games are the BEST! I hope to have a lot of fun here.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hiya sweetie =333 Yea!first to post.Welcome to PC!I'm Shampoo,if ya ever need help on anything,PM me <3 Or if be friends,also do so.Folllow the rules,post often,make buddies and enjoy it here <)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    hiya ^^ i like treecko too ^^ i hope you enjoy it here at PC and post alot be kind and make friends!~
    you should get to know the rules, mods, and admins.
    they are all really nice ^^
    PM me for a friend if you want to .

~Jenny

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Hey there Flow. Welcome to PC!! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC Flow. X3 I love Treecko too, I've always used it as my starter in my Ruby version. :33 I'm Kelsey by the way, it's nice to meet you. =3 Follow the rules and have an awesome time~! =D

~Kelsey

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    We're all nice. That's what the forum is about — we're asylum for anyone abused by Pok?mon haters, and we're a congregation for Pok?mon lovers around the world. All are welcome. Have fun!

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Hi Flow The Treeko, I'm FireTorchic. Please have an awesome time here and read "A La Lovely Rules" XD If you need any help or want to be friends, just PM me.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Treecko is a ok pokemon. BUt I guess you know what my favorite pokemon is. Lovin pokemon is what we do. We like what we do with pokemon and you will feel fit win here with us.

Welcome. PM me if you have questions or want to be friends.

Back