• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, folks!

Years
    And yet another new fan joins the community! I'll be known as Leotrak here, elder brother to Hivarius, yet his junior when it comes to actual knowledge (by a small margin >_>). Anyway, I'm 23, own Platinum, Diamond, Emerald, Sapphire and Gold of the Pokémon games, my DS shows signs of use, and I think the L button got busted up somehow... O.o

Nice ta meet ya all, I hope! :D

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Welcome to PC! Cool name, by the way...well, if you need some direction, check out the two Trivia forums. You'll have plenty of fun there. For great trades, the trade forum'd be good. For additional advice, you can always VM me or anyone else, for that matter.

Remember: you're a member!

Years
    Welcome Leotrak, my name is David 1228 and I want to say that I'm sorry that your Nintendo D.S. is starting to break. I am also a huge fan of Pokemon, I also own all of the Pokemon versions.

Back