• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello folks :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2012
    Hey guys I just got my NDS lite.. I know I know it's really late but well I am mainly a PC gamer and I just did not have the money to buy a console. However I have been a Pokemon fan forever, my first Pokemon game being Pokemon Red. My favorite pokemon is Alakazam, because he is totally awesome xD Anyway I just got all the pokemon carts for the NDS Lite well not all, I have Platinum, Black and Soul Silver. I am planning to play Soul Silver first though. I want to try a new team setup with all the starters in my team. Ill pm my friend code if anyone wants to donate starters :p

I am from India and I am currently doing a Bachelors Degree in Game Development in Malaysia.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Hello yah, so, you'v juste got your NDS lite ? I'm a PC gamer too, and i play sometimes with my 3DS ! :) I hope you'll enjoy the pokecommunity ! :)

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Well I join you as my first game was Pokemon Red and I have always been a big fan of Pokemon. Alakazam is an awesome Pokemon like you said! My favourite will always be Pikachu though. :P I have actually not played those three games actually... I really need to play them as they seem really good in the series. Oh wow I'v never met anyone from India... maybe I'll be able to visit the area one day when I have the money. Ohh cool game development! I'm going to school in September for Game Programming... maybe we will meet up the future? :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your schooling goes really good, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    A bachelor's in game development that's intriguing! Welcome to PC! Yes alakazam is awesome! One of the strongest psychics in the game! I can't remember my first pokemon game because I played them all so the memories kinda just clash together! lol Soul silver is a great game one of my faves! Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Umm I kinda need a bit of help with trading since this is the first time I am trading in a Pokemon game. So if anyone could show me the ropes of trading (The do's/don'ts) it'd be great :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC falconandeagle never met someone from India. A bachelor's in game developed, that's cool. My Pokemon game was red as well. If you need any questions on the DS games feel free to ask me! Also I have alot of starters in my White version so if you need any send me a VM or PM cause I might have it.
    Hope you have fun here and see you around.

Back