• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Forum People!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2012
    Hello everyone! The names Jordanrocks, (Or spellt with a Z instead of an S when I'm feeling jazzy!) but just Jordan will do. Thought I would drop in and introduce myself to all y'all.

I have been playing the Pokemans ever since Red/Blue/Yellow/Black 2 and have been hooked ever since, but I've only recently started to get into the competitive field with mai Rain team and I'm finding it a ball of fun! As much as I like the good ol' traditional Pokemon games I do enjoy the Mystery Dungeon series as well and playing some of ze Rom Hacks people have made too.

Besides Pokemon I do enjoy dipping my hands into the GFX from time-to-time despite me not being so great at it but still, it is quite enjoyable and play video games in general, mostly RPG's and Shooters but I do like to go back to the roots and play some memorable N64 and jazz.

But anyway, Ive wasted enough of your time with my insane ramblings so thanks for reading, and nice day!

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
  • Hey Jordan! Welcome to PC, I'm James, and glad to meet you.
    Pokemon Yellow is my favourite, it is just too amazing! ;D. +Mystery Dungeon is amazing, I think I have all of them? The original are the best in my opinion.

But welcome to the community! :D

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hey hey Jordy!
    Nice to meet you, and glad to see you in there!
    First, welcome to PokéCommunity, aslo know as PC :3

So, you're an player too...Hmmm...Good memories. I remember where I sent the poor creatures to attack to other creatures as innocuous ... The good old days! Haa...
    Wait! This is always the case!
    (づ。‿‿◕。)づ

What was your first starter? I remember that I took Squirtle on Red, and on Blue, Bulbasaur :3
    I never played PKM MD series before...Should I play it? But I had a taste of it with Destinejagold xD

Oh well, if you're interested about some ROM-Hacks, we have many talented hackers in there, you should to take a look around. Really, they're very amazing
    °Д°

GFX? Can you tell me what is it? I'm not familiar with it xD *Interweb girl*
    About Jazz, you like to listen to it, or you are playing music?

Nostalgic! Thehehe. I mostly liked to play on N64 to have fun with friends, oh god, it was so amazing...
    And Ps1 for good old RPG and adventures games...You made me nostalgic now, oww...

Anyway! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends of course! Don't be shy to contact us, we're very friendly on PC!
    If you want the help of a moderator, contact Cirno, she's very nice and delirious xD

Have a nice day too!~

:7:

Years
  • Ah another crazy person, just what PC needs!

I'm kidding, there's loads of people who feel jazzy all the time. Welcome to the world of Pokémon eh?

I spose everyone plays other games, you can talk about this in the video games forum and all that. I myself play racing games and adventure/actions. You mentioned you play the hacks aswell, which is your favourite? If you want more head over to the Emulation section, you wont believe how many there are.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2012
    @Frostlass - Sliver would to be my favorite pokemans of all time :3. Im not to sure which of the MD I have but Sky is ze one I like best, mostly because it the one I remember.

@Galoria - Thanks :3, I still enjoy enslaving the wild animals and making them beat up other wild life so I then take over the Gods to fight FOR MY ENJOYMENT!! Maahahaha, HAHAHA- oh wait. Too evil. *ahem* I think my first start was Bulbasaur, and I picked Grass as my starter ever since :D. MD is a fun game if you enjoyed the first one or Dungeon Crawlers in general then there would having a go at, but a word of advice, if you find a Monster House, run, RUN FOR YOU LIFE! Oh by GFX, I mean making signtures and Avatars and stuff like that. I also used to make Oricas for Yugioh cards and backgrounds and well, Jazz is just epic sauce.

@ X3 - My insanity spreads to all living things! Anyway, I would have to say my fav would be ToxicPurple, Ive always wanted to play a Pokemon game where you play as the bad guy for once, unless ive missed one like that, but I will be sure to browse there :3

Back