• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello from sunny cornwall :D

Years
    hi all,
    im jay from the wonderfully "sunny" *cough* cornwall, england :P
    im looking for people to battle on diamond/pearl (i havent got my friend code yet as my ds wouldnt connect for some reason when i tried the other night (i think the hotspot in my local pub was down) but if anyone lives in cornwall and ever wants to arrange battles or whatever id be well up for it as i want to organise a pokemon meet somewhere in the near future (probs when the uk release eventually happens)

i'll keep updating my team in my sig until i get my friend code then i'll do a trainer card thingy instead...

anyway, hi and feel free to challenge me!!!

Years
    thanx for the welcome :)

i need to get broadband first before i can get a new router lol
    i signed up last year but i couldnt get it because ive apparently got a digital service already installed which is odd because we havent got sky or anything. all we've got plugged into the phone is my telephone and my antique dialup modem. im not sure but i think it might be because were on a low-user rate so i'm gonna have to offer to pay the difference in the phone bill then just use skype or something lol

at the moment i have to use the itBox in the pub becuase its the only free wifi hotspot in my village.

as soon as i sort it out though i'll make a trainer card with my friend code on and stick it in my sig.

cheers! jay.

Drahc

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    yeh hello there
    hope to see ya around
    and welcome :)

Back