• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from The Rift

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Beware the roleplaying addict!
    Years
    My name is Nidoking OriginGiratina.

I signed up awhile ago--a week or so maybe?--but wasn't active right away. I found out about Two Worlds Collide from pumpkinziggy, and that was the first step to getting into this. Also because the other forums I like have been down for two or three days now, but that's out of the point. I hope you enjoy my presence!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    We certainly will enjoy your presence, my dear!

Welcome to the Pokecommunity Forums! It's great that you have decided to make an introduction for yourself. After all, how would the rest of us get to know you if you never made one?

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about in your post, could you please explain? Is it a RP or Fan fiction, perhaps?

Well my personal confusion aside, you have a very polite signature, NOG. Such a nice little advertisement.
    (Quite tasteful!)

Well, here's hoping you will have a great time around the ol' PC. Take care and I do hope to see you again.

Edit: Did you perhaps take what I said to be offensive? I'm truly sorry if that is how you interpreted my post, however, I just did not know what it was. I'm sure it won't be ignored. xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Nog!

Kind of a funny abbreviation, but still a perfectly acceptable one!

Anyway, we're very glad you've decided to join. I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here, as there's quite a bit to do. I see you've already found RPG to get started on! =P

Perhaps I'll see you around the forums. Have fun!

Back