• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Hacker

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    Hello to all hackers im Antievil a new and unskilled hacker but i want to learn about mapping and scripting and more. I have the tools but im a little bit confused in mapping using a map. I want to import new tiles new building but how? And im confuse about event. So please help me i want to learn. Thanks for this forum.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Well first of all hello, welcome. Second, not everyone here is a ROM hacker. I know nothing about ROM hacking. I'm sure the emulation board would help you.

Read the rules.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Hey what's up antievil21? i can help you with ROM Hacking if you like, i can teach you stuff about graphical hacking and learn how to use a-map as well, so click my username and send me a msg, i can help you out :D

make sure to read the rules and stuff on the forum, just to prevent getting in trouble, and causing attention to the jerk moderators and supporters.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    really ? I will pm you. I know the rules but thanks also for reminding me. Pm sent

Back