• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello hello this might as well be a reintro

Years
    Name's Luis, I used to be on here a year or two ago as Ex-Trainer Ruiisu or something to that effect, but wasn't all that active then.

I would have come back on on that name, but one i wanted a name change, and I know its a hassle for databases to incorporate that so I figured I'd just start fresh. And two, this is my common name used on the internet nowadays.

So I'll just be active on this one from now on, forget that other one existed :P

I look forward to posting here. :)

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Well, since you have been here, before, welcome back to PC mister Luis! ^^ <333

I hope you become more active on here then you were back then! :3

Dunno what else to tell ya to help, since you already know your way around. ;-; I like helping newbies...

But hey, if you do need any kind of help, I will be glad To help! :D Or if ya wanna talk to someone, I am always open! :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Good idea, because we did away with user name changes awhile back, so you wouldn't be able to get your name changed anyway. And don't worry; unlike some other sites, we're cool with having multiple accounts (we call 'em "alts" here)!

Anyway, welcome back into the PC fold! I hope you enjoy this stay on our site, and take the time to see everything that we have to offer! Stick around and get to know people and have fun!

Back