• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello hello

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hey guys
    Just wanted to stop by and say hello.
    I've been playing pokemon for a while, since 1999 in particular, I started with pokemon yellow, which was much like love at first sight, and been playing on emulators ever since, until... 2 weeks ago, where my brother got me a 3ds and pokemon Y! Needless to say, my productivity has been dead since :p

Anyway, I've always played pokemon at a very relaxed pace, only in-game battling, maybe evolving the hot-looking ones, Nidoking was always a must -if he was in that version- then finding a new version after I beat the elite 4, but I want to change things, so I will be looking into team building tactics, maybe trading and getting Golem/Gengar/Scizor, which I always wanted.

PS is there an age limit to play pokemon? I feel too old. cough28cough >.>

PS2 I suck at introductions and I suck even more with titles!

PS3 </walloftext>

Thank you, and nice meeting you all.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hey there Ixtreme, big welcome to PC!
    I've only been playing since 2007 with the first release of Diamond, so I'm a bit jealous you've been around this long xD I need to play Yellow, but from what I heard it's a classic.

Ah, X and Y. I have yet to get the games let alone a 3DS, but I really want them. We have a section to talk about the 2 games, found here!

Team building, eh? I've never really been a team building person. We have a place dedicated to team building, found just here. Trading, too? We have the Trade Corner, dedicated to trades all around PC. PC has a place for just about anything Pokemon related, after all. :p

Age limit to play Pokemon? There's such a thing? I think not. It's a universal game for all ages in my opinion, and nothing should stop you from playing. That introduction wasn't bad, don't worry. my old one was less well structured :x

Welcome to PC once again, looking forward to seeing you around! If you have any issues, feel free to contact a moderator or a super moderator. They're here to help you if you need it, so don't be afraid to ask.

- Nonon

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hello Nonon, interesting name, I must say, how did you come up with that? :P
    And you should definitely play yellow, Pikachu following you? priceless!
    Thank you very much, I'll definitely check these sections out.

Thank you again

Back