• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello hello.

Years
    • they/she
    • Seen Aug 2, 2022
    I've been on the Discord for about two weeks now, figured it was time I also actually registered for the forums.

I'm Redesignated, short for Redesignated Clockwork, which I have simply come to accept is too long an account name for 90% of services. You can shorten it down further as well — Red, Red Clock, RC, etc. are all fine. I'm freelance creative, mostly focusing on traditional media illustration and fiction writing at the moment, with a love for multiple genres, fandoms, and aesthetics. I am also non-binary and use they/she pronouns.

I've been playing Pokémon since Sapphire's release back in 2003, but I actually started watching the anime a few years before that point. Broadly speaking, my favorite types are Ghost, Ice, Fairy, Psychic, and Grass; and a few of my favorite Pokémon families are Chandelure, Froslass, Deoxys, Mismagius, Gourgeist, Meganium, Cloyster, Chimecho, Jellicent, Aromatisse, Polteageist, Frosmoth, and Hatterene. And also all of the bats. 🦇

I tend to be very invested in the lore and storytelling of the franchise. My competitive game knowledge is mostly surface-level, but I do find it very interesting. I unfortunately haven't gotten to play many of the games firsthand since HG/SS, but I've done my best to keep up, and I love watching other people enjoy them.

Happy to be here. I hope everyone is having a good start to October. 🎃

Years
  • Hello and welcome to the forums Redesignated!
    You've got some very nice favorite Pokemon picks there =)

By watching other people enjoy them, do you mean watching playthroughs or nuzlockes on youtube, or watching a friend of yours irl play it? (or something else entirely?)

Years
    • they/she
    • Seen Aug 2, 2022
    Hello and welcome to the forums Redesignated!
    You've got some very nice favorite Pokemon picks there =)

By watching other people enjoy them, do you mean watching playthroughs or nuzlockes on youtube, or watching a friend of yours irl play it? (or something else entirely?)

Thank you!

I watched Sword/Shield standard playthroughs from a few streamers and let's players I like, but I've also been watching a lot of speedruns and randomizers for the games lately. They tend to be good background noise, hah.

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hello! welcome aboard! i too joined the discord. hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been on the Discord for about two weeks now, figured it was time I also actually registered for the forums.

I'm Redesignated, short for Redesignated Clockwork, which I have simply come to accept is too long an account name for 90% of services. You can shorten it down further as well — Red, Red Clock, RC, etc. are all fine. I'm freelance creative, mostly focusing on traditional media illustration and fiction writing at the moment, with a love for multiple genres, fandoms, and aesthetics. I am also non-binary and use they/she pronouns.

I've been playing Pokémon since Sapphire's release back in 2003, but I actually started watching the anime a few years before that point. Broadly speaking, my favorite types are Ghost, Ice, Fairy, Psychic, and Grass; and a few of my favorite Pokémon families are Chandelure, Froslass, Deoxys, Mismagius, Gourgeist, Meganium, Cloyster, Chimecho, Jellicent, Aromatisse, Polteageist, Frosmoth, and Hatterene. And also all of the bats. 🦇

I tend to be very invested in the lore and storytelling of the franchise. My competitive game knowledge is mostly surface-level, but I do find it very interesting. I unfortunately haven't gotten to play many of the games firsthand since HG/SS, but I've done my best to keep up, and I love watching other people enjoy them.

Happy to be here. I hope everyone is having a good start to October. 🎃

omg hi! I saw you on the Discord before ahah. Welcome to the forums too~ There's all sorts of places to talk here about different topics in, just like on the Discord server. I hope you'll have fun exploring and not feel overwhelmed :3

You sound like you'd be a perfect fit for joining our Daily team! Maybe consider it if you have some time and ideas left to spare?

Years
  • Hi my name is Game Duelist CJ, and I am helping with a team to get my first fan game off the ground. Since you are good with media illustration, would you consider helping us as an advertiser to promote a demo showcase of the game? It's for YouTube so that I can upload it online and get my game known. Dm me on Discord to Game Duelist Neon Afro#0907 if you are interested.

Back