• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello, hola, bonjour......etc

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    Hey everyone. I'm new on the Pokemon community forum! I'm a college student with a very long summer vacation that would only be an "EXTREMELY boring to the point of torture" length of time without a little nostalgia. So I'm back to Pokemon!
    Much of my Pokemon collection was thrown out amongst a move and some other family drama but most of the important stuff like handheld games and a massive shoebox of cards managed to sneak along with me! Yay for sneaking! :D

I've been a Pokemon addict since the late 90's. Anyone is more than welcome to come to me for advice!

TTYL
    Hug a Wooper! They're adorable!

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC.^^ I got into Pokémon in the late 90's, as well, playing Red. I didn't play for the next 3 generations, though. xP But I'm back to playing Pokémon with Black & White.

Hmm..ok. *goes to find a Wooper to hug* There's one! *glomp*

~Enjoy your time here on PC

gapdreamer

dream fighter
    Years
  • hello and welcome to pokécommunity!
    i hope ou have a great time here.
    btw i have been a pokemon addict since 99's so i guess we're kinda alike :p

Back