• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, how are you?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    Hi i am Michel, a spriter, and i got work in real life, in EA games ( Really).
    I have grammar, that is the rule. i joined November last year, but i didn't posted or looked at the site, because i was busy with making things for EA.
    i hope to be something on this site in this next few weeks/months.
    How much members are there?
    who are admins?
    how can i donate?
    later more.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well then, welcome! o_o

Judging from the forum stats: Members: 195,745, Active Members: 21,986

You can look at the list of staff members right here, the admins are in red and green.

Aaaaand you can learn about donations in this thread.
    ^ There's also a Paypal donation button up towards the top of the page, next to the log in area.

That should help you out a bit, and lets hope that you have fun around here. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    EA games are making these games : Lord of the rings series. ( All of them )
    i make things for them, officially.
    Thanks for the welcome, i hope more people post, including admins and moderators, because i wanna know who is who, understand me?

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    EA games are making these games : Lord of the rings series. ( All of them )
    i make things for them, officially.
    Thanks for the welcome, i hope more people post, including admins and moderators, because i wanna know who is who, understand me?

EA also makes the SAME SPORT GAMES EVERY YEAR 8|

You should give us spoilers ;D

And welcome.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    i will give you the newest games, that will come out.
    we are making a new Lotr game right now, and a sport game.

Years
    Welcome to PC Michel, you should give me a copy of FIFA 11 mate! Haha..just kidding! :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    Its in development, i can give you the Alpha ( Original Fifa 11 ) if you want to.

Back