• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Human Beings....

Years
    Ok, so I just joined Pokecommunity a few days ago and wanted to do this meet and greet thing, so......A bit about myself is that I have been playing Pokemon since 2014 and have played Pokemon Y, Moon, Ultra Moon, Let's Go Evee and Sheild. Also, I just became more of a hardcore-(75%)casual player. Finally, I am trying out Essentials on the RPG Maker XP trial and am excited to join the world of Pokecommunity. 😅 [EDIT] I also, want to make fan games and this is a go to place to share ideas. Info on Pokemon Digital coming soon!

Last edited:

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    Better to get your feet warm and say hi then not say hello at all! :)

Not me personally, but I know someone from my old job who used RPG maker and had a lot of fun with it! So I am sure you will have the same outcome as well.

Welcome to PC!

Back