• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. I am Razek.

Razek

Witless Organizer
Years
  • I'm writing a fan fiction based off the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series. I don't plan to release anything spectacular about it right now.

Who I am... Personally, I have no idea who I really am. Whenever I think about it, I get this powerful realization that I don't know who I am. I'm brushing my teeth, and I hear myself thinking "Who am I?" It's scary, because I don't know. I have a name, a story, a life, but I don't know who that person in the mirror is, where he's going or how he would react in a life and death situation. I've been me my whole life, and I know next to nothing about myself.

But in my own judgement, I am blunt and very friendly.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Razek!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's cool that you're writing a fan-fic about the MD series! Like Wind Heart said, we have a fan fiction forum here you could utilize to post your final results and let others read. :)

I'm not sure if your second paragraph was a part of your story or if it was serious because it's written very well! That was pretty deep and I had to re-read it because it like hit me, lol.

But, anyways, welcome! I hope you have a great time here! :>

Back