• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello im galloots!

Years
  • hello everyone! my name is galloots (not literally) and am new but not new to this awesome site! i have been following things here for a very long time now and i figured its time to sign up! so here i am!
    my inspiration for signing up is because of pokemon toxic purple, but it looks like that game is long gone now.
    but anyways im here! let me know what im able to do here thanks!

EDIT : and how do i make a profile picture and a signature! THANKS! :)

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Edit Profile Picture
    Edit Signature

For future reference, both of those things can easily be accessed within your UserCP - conveniently located at the top of the index. Take note of where that is, as you're UserCP can be veeeery useful. :3 But not half as fun as the ModCP~!

Sorry to hear that your inspiration has been discontinued, but hey, perhaps you can take that inspiration and create something 10x better? :D I'm a fan of setting your goals high - feel free to call me a cloud-chaser.

Take care, Galloots.

Years
  • okay thanks Hiidoran

but yeah im attempting to start a game, but im realizing how hard it is!
    im trying to follow tutorials here, but maybe im just not cut out to make them. only to play them!
    oh well thanks for the inspiration tho!

Back