• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Kezrek, feedmeyourbrainsplz

Kezrek

Artifier
    Years
    Er... I mean.. Hi! I already posted in the New Members hangout but I guess I should post here too. >_>

I'm Kez. Pleased to meet you, PCers. This is a really cool site you've all got going here; I'm just sorry I didn't find it sooner. Oh well.. Anyway, like most everyone here, I love Pokemon. From day one. The appeal to me is more of the adventure and RPG aspect of things rather than battling, but it's all great, no complaints here.

I like to draw, to a high degree. I'm currently going to an art college with hopes of turning it into something, someday.. *daydreams* So yeah. I'm on Deviantart too, so if you care to see my work, go ahead. I've got the same username there as I do here.

So what's everyone up to? Any plans for the summer, or if not summer where you live, how's life in general? :3

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Welcome! Your sig+avy set destroys mine just like 80% of the place. If you need anything not related to that, VM me. However, if you need fun, don't bother; check out the Other Trivia forum for hours of fun.

Remember: you're a member!

m i n t

- The Fresh Pink -
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Have a great time and read the rules to
    stay our of troubles! ^^

- m i n t.

OniXCul

Organization Member #17
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Hey. What's up, Kezrek?
    Do you have Xbox Live?

Kezrek

Artifier
    Years
    Lol, thank you for the welcomes, everyone! And yes I do plan on making more Pokemon fan-artwork. It is summer in my part of the planet, after all, so I have a loooot of free time.

I'll be posting in the art section soon, with some of mai artz, and be asking if anyone would be interested in commissions. If there's enough interest, I'll post prices and open up a few slots. o.o

Alec_

Years
    Hello, I'm Kezrek, feedmeyourbrainsplz
    Hello! Welcome to PC!. Hope you will enjoy here!
    Read the Rules and FAQ. To stay out of troubles!

~Fairytales

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
    Years
    hi there..
    welcome to pc..
    so another artist..hehe
    well, i hope you enjoy your stay here..
    have fun and be active..

Back