• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, i'm new here

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2004
    Well i stumbled on this forum while i was waiting for a reply on the Pokemon Battle Board a.k.a. PBB on ign.com, nyways i was just looking for sum pokemon stuff and i got here i liked the fanfics so i started reading em... well i'm rambling on now ain't i? well anyways about me:

13, going to be 14 september 29
    going to 9th grade
    live in boston, mass, in USA
    go to Boston Latin School
    I love Tyranitar and Typholsion!

ummm that's all i can think i can say about myself...

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC Shadow Demon 777 hope you have fun and post alot and let me be the first to welcome you to PC

Pokemon_Veteran

read the top of my sig Demon :)

dark Charizard

fire master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2005
    hiya welcome to Pc read the rules and have fun posting
    kool i lived in Boston too it is awsome their

Vlad

King of all things sharp
    Years
  • Hello. howzya doin. this place is reeeeeely fun, and i hope you enjoy! to edit your signature and avatar (da little picture next to ur name) click on quick links on the little red menu bar and choose edit signature or edit avatar. (it took me a reeeeeealy long time to figure that out :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Nice to meeeeeeet you shadow! Just be sure to read all the rules and post a lot. Weeeeeeell, hope to see you more around the forums. ^_~

~Kelsey

Back