• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm new

Days
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Hi! I'm Moose, I don't really know how this works and English is not my first language so I apologise for any mistakes I'll make.
I've been playing pokemon since I was a child and my first and favourite game is Heart Gold.

Years
Hi! I'm Moose, I don't really know how this works and English is not my first language so I apologise for any mistakes I'll make.
I've been playing pokemon since I was a child and my first and favourite game is Heart Gold.
Hello Moose, and welcome to the forums!
It is alright! You might find people who haven't english as first language here than you might think. ^^
Feel free to ask if you have any question about the forums. We will be happy to help!
Whic starter did you pick in Heartgold ?

Back