• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm new.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, Skitty. x3
    Welcome to the PC!
    Hope you have a good time here!

Be sure to check out the rules! ^_~

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Hello, I'm new.
    Crystal Skitty, welcome to one of the greatest forums on the net, and single handedly the greatest pokemon forum ever to be created. I hope you have fun here.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC, Crystal Skitty~! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, since everyone is so nice!! Feel free to PM me anytime!

~ex oh
    ~~See you around~~

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Crystal Skitty. Have fun, post, and don't spam. I'll see you around PC, and feel free to PM about anything. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hello there! hope you have a great time here!!! see you round! and btw i luv your user name! very cute! i love skitty <3

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • o__O Welcome to PC. Y'know that username...is awefully close to my name at this other site I go to XD

Crystal Kitty is muh' name ;3 Good thing it isn't here though XD They even sound the same heh...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Crystal Skitty!! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hiya Crystal Skitty! ^^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 My name is Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. I hope you have a fun time here, enjoy your stay and contact me if you need anything~

~Kelsey

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Hey Crystal Skitty(cute name ^^) welcome to PC I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of new friends feel free to PM me anytime you like I'm usually around well enjoy ^^

Soft_whisper

C>ren!!Y tr@!n!ng
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    Hi welcome to PC do read the rules and have fun pm me to be friend or ask something.

Last edited:
    Back