• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Ren.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Hello there.
    I'm Renthewarrior, just call me Ren.
    I'm interested in fighting games and Roleplaying.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello there Ren. You have great nickname, I like it. :) Little information would be great but don't worry, you don't have to tell if you don't want to. Anyway first you might want to check PokéCommunity's rules before posting. There are pretty simple rules also but I suggest you to read them all - they all are very important, believe me.

So you like fighting games. What fighting games you're playing? Tekken, Soul Calibur, Mortal Combat or something else. I don't play fighting games myself but they're fun anyway. I used to play Tekken with my cousin but not anymore, I play little different games nowadays.

You said also that you like Role-playing. Well, we have Role-playing section here and you might want to check that. There are many many members who likes RP as much as you so you can find new friends in that way.

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! ^^

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello there.
    I'm Renthewarrior, just call me Ren.
    I'm interested in fighting games and Roleplaying.

Hmm... Oh. Hello there, and welcome to PokéCommunity, Ren... ^.^ There's this role-playing corner in PokéCommunity, and I think you might want to go there.

What made you come to the forums, by the way? I'd recommend some subforums for you to head into, but I think trying things out by yourself is the best thing to do - after all, it's your choice. :)

Have fun around the forums!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there Ren! we have a large collection of Roleplay (and some fighting Roleplays) on our Roleplay Corner. Make sure you hop in, and you may see yours truly. anyway, welcome to PC! see you around!

Djinnception

There's a Snake in my boots!
    Years
  • Welcome to the site Ren!!! I just joined myself not too long ago, but i can say already that this is a great site to be a part of.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Renthewarrior! Yep, you just made an introduction, so it would be really cool if you could share a little info about yourself so that people would know you better than the things that your interested to, it will also give 'em a picture of what kind of a person you are. :)

Fighting video games? It's a lot of fun, I used to play a whole bunch of video games with the same genre as that before, although I don't have much time for it though. I can't just bring 'em in all in school and play 'em unlike Pokemon, it's pretty handy, but I still play those that can be brought over in school like Tekken. You can head over the Video Games board if your interested into discussing them further with your fellow PC obsessed-video games members like Xeberos who just welcomed you a while ago. XD

PC also has a pretty huge Rolaplay board, as to which the members above me already introduced you to. You can join both RP's related to Pokemon and also RP's that are not related to it. You can also make your own one if you want! But if your still new at it, I suggest joining a certain RP first, so that you will be familiarized with the things that you should do and you shouldn't do. But still, the decision is up to you! You can also meet lots of awesome RP players/GM's there and you could also possibly make friends with them while role playing at the same time! ^^

There are still lots of things that PC offers and a lot to contribute as well, so explore around and you'll see how awesome this place could be! But the thing that you must always keep in mind is to follow the rules as always so that you wouldn't get into any trouble! But we're here to help you and assist you on your journey, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact either me or Megan, or possibly any of the staff members around, don't be afraid. We're really nice! =p

I shall see you around the board then and have an amazing time! ♥

Back