• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello, I'm V.B. Abadeer

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    Hello! I'm V.B. Abadeer. You can call me VanBerly, what with that being my username and all.

I've been into the Pokémon franchise since maybe 2006 when I got into FireRed. My favorite game in the series is either Platinum or Black, and my favorite species are Poliwag, Ponyta, and Spinda. (That bit on the Smogon guide to EV training about a Spinda outsmarting a Dialga cracked me up the first time I saw it.)

Anyway, I'm a writer waiting for my big break. I've been writing some articles for another website, Gamers Decide, so I thought I'd share two of them here. Hopefully we can make a good discussion out of them!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there VanBerly! Welcome to the community! If you're interested in reading and writing articles about Pokémon, you should definitely check out the Daily! Community members and staff post all sorts of interesting things there. :)

Years
  • Welcome! ^.^

Spinda =o
    I kinda like it, but often find myself forgetting it exists =\

Anyway, have you ever completed the Pokedex in a Pokemon game or do you usually stop playing after beating the champion?
    Also have you encountered any shinies on your journey through the regions? =3

Whiteeyes1989

Normal/Dark -type
    Years
  • Welcome! So you say your favorite games are Platinum and Black. Is there a reason for those two, and is it the same or different reasons for each one?

Back