• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Excuse the Lionel Richie reference. I'm new to the PokéCommunity forums and thought I'd make myself an introduction.

I'm a seventeen year old girl from Canada, I've liked Pokemon for as long as I can remember. My favorite Pokemon include Pikachu (typical, I know), Munchlax, and the Ralts line.

Also, I AM DAVE ! YOGNAU(GH)T AND I HAVE THE BALLS (+1 jaffa cake if you get that reference).

So hello. :3

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Flying Mouse. LOL when I saw the title I was about to say "Isn't that a Lionel Richie song?". Which is your favorite Ralts split evolution? Myself I love Gallade since it is one of my top 5 favorite pokes.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Welcome to PC Flying Mouse. LOL when I saw the title I was about to say "Isn't that a Lionel Richie song?". Which is your favorite Ralts split evolution? Myself I love Gallade since it is one of my top 5 favorite pokes.

I like Gallade too, though I don't get to use it much. Gardevoir is my favorite, but Gallade is a close second.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Since I'm a huge fan of Nicole Richie, that eventually made me check out Lionel Richie too! I really didn't quite get the last part of your introduction, but nonetheless, welcome aboard! Your name is certainly interesting, yes I got a thing for usernames as you can probably tell. Where did you based it off from? Or perhaps you made and thought of it yourself? Anywho, I'm glad that you joined us here! <3

This is like the best place to discuss Pokemon, like seriously the best! There are lots of boards around both Pokemon-related and non Pokemon-related. At the same time while joining and participating in different discussons you'll be able to meet friends too which is really awesome. Everyone is really nice so don't be afraid to open up a little bit and talk to the people around you! :D

I think it's pretty obvious who my favorite Pokemon is, eh? If you still don't get it though, then try to guess! If your really a huge fan of Pikachu you can make a fan club just for that cute little thing in Pokemon Groups. I also own one called the Snivy Fan Club and I'm sure many will join your club as Pikachu is really popular among all people who plays Pokemon.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you will have lots of fun here. I doubt it if you won't since everyone enjoys this place as much as I do! And if you ever get confused by the way, don't hesitate to approach any staff members around, usually those with bold and colored names. If your kind of shy, then the best staff member to contact is Meganium90, she's really nice and all, well everyone in the team is nice, so don't worry!

Make sure to give the rules a read by the way if you don't want to get into any trouble. Please always keep in mind that PC is very strict to its rules, so if you ever break any, don't even try to run away because you'll just get eventually caught. Rawr. :3

With that, I'm certain that you'd be fine here, so have a wonderful time and see you around the board. Have a great day! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Since I'm a huge fan of Nicole Richie, that eventually made me check out Lionel Richie too! I really didn't quite get the last part of your introduction, but nonetheless, welcome aboard! Your name is certainly interesting, yes I got a thing for usernames as you can probably tell. Where did you based it off from? Or perhaps you made and thought of it yourself? Anywho, I'm glad that you joined us here! <3

This is like the best place to discuss Pokemon, like seriously the best! There are lots of boards around both Pokemon-related and non Pokemon-related. At the same time while joining and participating in different discussons you'll be able to meet friends too which is really awesome. Everyone is really nice so don't be afraid to open up a little bit and talk to the people around you! :D

I think it's pretty obvious who my favorite Pokemon is, eh? If you still don't get it though, then try to guess! If your really a huge fan of Pikachu you can make a fan club just for that cute little thing in Pokemon Groups. I also own one called the Snivy Fan Club and I'm sure many will join your club as Pikachu is really popular among all people who plays Pokemon.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you will have lots of fun here. I doubt it if you won't since everyone enjoys this place as much as I do! And if you ever get confused by the way, don't hesitate to approach any staff members around, usually those with bold and colored names. If your kind of shy, then the best staff member to contact is Meganium90, she's really nice and all, well everyone in the team is nice, so don't worry!

Make sure to give the rules a read by the way if you don't want to get into any trouble. Please always keep in mind that PC is very strict to its rules, so if you ever break any, don't even try to run away because you'll just get eventually caught. Rawr. :3

With that, I'm certain that you'd be fine here, so have a wonderful time and see you around the board. Have a great day! :)

Thanks for the helpful reply. :3
    I came up with the name FlyingMouse because some Pikachu's have the ability to fly (with balloons of course). I just replaced the word Pikachu with mouse.

Years
  • Canadian eh, what's that all aboot?

I love Ralts, whenever I'd restart my Emerald game I'd always ditch my starter for a Ralts on route 102(I think)... love that little guy. I think he was the only Pokemon I actually liked from R/S/E.

Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

~Unknown

Back