• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello, It has been 10 years since I joined PC.

Years
  • Hello, I joined PC around 2013, and Pokemon has helped me a lot during my childhood (the only reason I learned English). I made lot of memories playing the official games. I still slowly drifted away due to studies and my career, but now I have a stable gig going on. I'm hoping to have some chitchat about rom hacking (I've always wanted to make my own romhack).

Years
  • Hello, I joined PC around 2013, and Pokemon has helped me a lot during my childhood (the only reason I learned English). I made lot of memories playing the official games. I still slowly drifted away due to studies and my career, but now I have a stable gig going on. I'm hoping to have some chitchat about rom hacking (I've always wanted to make my own romhack).

Hello Abhishek, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see more long time fans of Pokémon come back here! What features are you looking to put in your ROM hack ?
    Best of luck with your project!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there Abhishek, and welcome back to the PC!

What was it like so long ago? Almost certainly different from how the PC is today...

Do you have a favorite Generation of Pokemon?

Days
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Hello, I joined PC around 2013, and Pokemon has helped me a lot during my childhood (the only reason I learned English). I made lot of memories playing the official games. I still slowly drifted away due to studies and my career, but now I have a stable gig going on. I'm hoping to have some chitchat about rom hacking (I've always wanted to make my own romhack).

Welcome back! I'm new here but not new to Pokémon myself. I'm curious what sort of ROM hack you are interested in, newer Pokémon game or older?

Back