• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello mina

allBlue

legendary cake lover
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Been hanging around the forums as a guest user for a while, thought I might take this day off to register and greet everyone. :)

I discovered pokemon when the very first episode "Pokemon I choose you" came out and I got a hold of the raw version on videotape. Although I didn't stand a word, it certainly did hook me in.

Anime-wise I stopped watching the series when the 3rd generation came out partly due to schoolwork but mostly due to the fact that I find the series lacking and repetitive compared to earlier ones.

As for the games I've completed Gold, Silver and yellow on GBC but never got around to playing the Advance and DS generation when my interest shifted to online gaming on PC (I play battlefield 2 and WoW but stopped my sub last month :P ) Just a few weeks ago out of boredom I picked up pokemon diamond and a DS from my sister (she won't let me play platinum). The games have improved a lot since the GBC (no surprise here duh :P ).

I just got a hold of my 8th badge last night and am now level grinding to battle the elite four. My current team consists of Empoleon, Garchomp, Azelf, Luxray, Haunter and Hanchkrow all around lvl 53-4. My fav pokemon is Milotic.

I plan to get HG and SS when they come out in Europe and start my WiFi career then.

Outside of pokemon I like to watch animes, listen to non-mainstream songs, draw and write out of my imagination :P

Anyway enough talking, its nice to finally join you all here. Looking forward to get to know everyone.

Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu! :)

P.S I'm trying to evolve my Haunter by trading, so if anyone is willing to help please let me know i'll highly appreciate it :D

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Welcome on the PokéCommunity! =D
    Fan of Japanese?~

Cheers, I'm highly interested in japan yeah, especially food and anime industry over there :P Hoping for a holiday there someday

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
  • welcome to the pokecommunity forums allblue! ;D

did ya read the rules if not then do it!

really it was indeed a long intro dude XD!

many of our things match, i 2 was a bit cut-off after the 3rd generation started!

your team consists of all my of my favourite pokemon!

if u like drawing then u must create an art thread in the art gallery section!

best of luck...............ya,it's for your match with the elete 4! :)

and u can add me as your friend if u wish as i accept 100% friend requests!

enjoy your stay here!

make friends, stay active & enjoy............

^_^

Back