• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! My name is Dimi!!

DimiInOffice

Woah dere!
    Years
    Hey there everyone! My name is Dimi (pronounced like Timmy but with a D instead of a T) and I'm a 20 year located in Wisconsin. I have been playing Pokemon every since it first came out when I was little. I was always big on playing the video games but I still got slightly got into the trading card games and all the manga.

The main reason that I'm in the community is for the Pokemon hacks. I'm very good with programming and computers so I'm thinking of getting a team together to help me with a hack I have in mind. I love playing the games very much too!

Thanks ahead of time for the warm welcomes guys and gals!
    If there is anything you would like to know about me just ask away. :)

Ayshyman

Training Mastermind
    Years
    Hey there everyone! My name is Dimi (pronounced like Timmy but with a D instead of a T) and I'm a 20 year located in Wisconsin. I have been playing Pokemon every since it first came out when I was little. I was always big on playing the video games but I still got slightly got into the trading card games and all the manga.

The main reason that I'm in the community is for the Pokemon hacks. I'm very good with programming and computers so I'm thinking of getting a team together to help me with a hack I have in mind. I love playing the games very much too!

Thanks ahead of time for the warm welcomes guys and gals!
    If there is anything you would like to know about me just ask away. :)

Hey Dimi (I say Timmi), I am Tom (pronounced as Tom) and am also a programmer and going for my first hack. Think we can form a team. Say ?

Back