• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! New in Pokecommunity!

Ho-ohHeartGold

My Pokémon guardian is Ho-oh
Years
  • Hey there! A new member has appeared in front of your eyes! I am making a hack, and hope to succeed to share it to everyone. That is my goal. By the way, call me Nathan. I guess Pokecommunity will be a really nice website! No need to guess, It is a really great website! I hope to serve you all better! Oops! I forgot to tell you that my hack name would be Pokémon Morning gold. I will show you some details in the future.

Wait! I forgot to tell everyone that the hack will be featuring the Johto region with Sinnoh Pokémon.

Last edited:

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • Hey Nathan!

to

I'm also hoping that your hack will suceed, from what you've said.

Anyway, blah blah blah *insert litany about reading the rules and having good grammar here* yada yada, have a great time, so on and so forth.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Feel free to VM me if you want anything.

Ho-ohHeartGold

My Pokémon guardian is Ho-oh
    Years
  • My Hack

I guess morning sun might be featuring Sinnoh Region With Johto Pokémon! Sorry for the mistake when I said Johto with Sinnoh, Ah joke only! I did not make a mistake, but I am combining both regions!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC. a great place to be. have fun and please do read the rules before you post anything. and make a lot of new friends!

Tochukaso

Grass + Bug
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    your 11? wow. when i was 11 i wouldn't have understood anything about hacking :) welcome to PC!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome, Nathan, to the PokéCommunity. :) Good luck with your hack - it's a long road to finishing one (as evidenced by the relatively small number of completed hacks), but it should be very rewarding. ^^ In any case, you have a wealth of resources at your feet to complete it. I hope to see you around~ :D

Back