• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello: new user from pokebeach here.

Years
    Hello,

I've just signed up as a member of your forums and hope to stay here for a very long time. I came here from pokebeach as I find it far less inactive there than it is here. In addition, it is also clear that there is much more variety of forum here too.

I'm very into competitive battling; especially underused in which I peaked on the smogon server at 48th (not that great but I guess its worth mentioning) On the smogon shoddy server my name is meganium1 so if anyones up for battles at any time i'll always except if you shoot me a pm.

I also enjoy writing so at some point i'll maybe post a fanfic. Other sections you may end up seeing me in are roleplaying and videogame discussion.

I know I've made this a bit lengthy for a 'hi' post but i figured it would be helpful if you knew a bit more about me.

Back