• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello New User :]

Years
    hello :]
    ive been in to pokemon since it first was released here in the usa
    i fell out of it when i became older but now im opening packs on youtube!
    i missed the card game and opening packs so much!
    check out my channel [togepulls] and i cant wait to be active on the forums :]

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Seems like your interested in the the cards a lot which is nice. I collected a lot when i was younger but never did finish the first gen. I didn't even know how to play the game... just collected the cards. :P The forum is full of stuff with the cards so be sure to check that area for all of that. Also if you have any questions about PC message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    thanks a lot for the warm welcome. yea i used to love to play it as well at tournaments. i mean yeah i love the cards but i also love the games! just dont have time to play it.

i bought a dsi the day soulsilver came out played it for 3 days and its been sitting in its box since then :[ prob sell both of em i guess haha

Barrels

The Fresh Prince of Kanto
    Years
    Just for the record: I freakin' heart your sig. It's gorgeous. Stylish and informative and gaaaah it's so pretty. :D

I keep being horribly tempted by those booster boxes on Amazon (the ones with 36 packs + a box topper), but they are EXPENSIVE! So I must resist. Just out of curiosity, what's the most you've ever spent on cards in one go? :P

Oh, and if you're looking to chat sometime, feel free to VM me about whatever strikes your fancy! I'm on all the time and I love making new friends. :) Bye now!

Back