• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Nice To Meet you all

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Hi You may Call Me Cero I'm an aspiring Video game Character Designer I'm planning to become a well known Game Maker I've decided to start off small but with a push and maybe some help I can achieve my dream. I tend to come off a bit sketchy but in fact I Simply am unique. I hope to make friends and associates and even partners of everyone here I love video games i'd even go so far as to say they saved my life.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Welcome Cero. That is an excellent goal. The hacking part of this forum might interest you, its a good way to get a feel of making games.

Anyways please enjoy your stay, please read the rules and FAQs. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Thank you

Thank you for the warm welcome I appreciate it, And I'll try the hacking Section asap and I read all of the basic rules 30 minutes age to save everyone some trouble I hope to be friends one day if possible ^^;

Back