• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!! o/

K1K1-333

VIRTUAL ENTITY ✧
    Years
    hi! i'm new here. i've been eyeing this forum for a while and on a whim i decided to join tonight! i've always loved forums but haven't really used one in years, so. yeah.

my name is K1K1/kiki, either one is fine, and i'm an autistic nonbinary artist who happens to love pokemon! it's been my main obsession since i was 5 and has carried me into adulthood. you might notice my signature says "bodily adult" instead of just "adult" or my age, and i only put that there out of comfort. it has something to do with my mental health that i probably shouldn't share first thread, lol. oh, also, please use it/its pronouns to describe me, but if you can't do that due to a language barrier feel free to use she/her.

you may see me post art or something from time to time! i tend to draw a lot of pokemon art. my current icon as of posting was also drawn by me, but that's obviously not pokemon related. i consider it my main way of connecting with the fandom. while i love the main series and spend a lot of time on it, i'm also avidly obsessed with mystery dungeon, perhaps even moreso than the main series. in fact, i love most pokemon spinoffs. the only one i've played that is... kind of garbage, was pokemon dash. i had it as a kid, and i loved it, but i absolutely cannot play it now. my hands would hurt so bad omg.

apologies if i don't catch sarcasm the first time around, sometimes i miss on jokes/sarcasm because of being autistic. please just let me know, i won't take any offense!

excited to meet everyone and use a forum after all these years!!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    hi, holy cow ur post flair is pretty
    welcome to pc~ i hope you've checked out our art forum i'd love to see some of your stuff

K1K1-333

VIRTUAL ENTITY ✧
    Years
    why did it take me so long to find the respond button. i think i just found it?? hopefully i'm doing this right.
    anyways thank you!! the instant i saw i could customize the header/flair i knew i had to use a rainbow gradient since i love. Colors
    thank you!!! and i'll take a more in depth look later but i'm excited to see people's art and maybe post my own!! actually now that i'm typing this i might do that now haha

edit: ok no i didn't do it right but i just figured it out. hopefully you still get a notification?? oops

Back