• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    Decided to join since I've been lurking for a few months, I love the atmosphere :). Been playing Pokemon since around 8-10yo.

Joined to add something to this community and learn how to battle strategically.

Thank Youuu.​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome. :3 It's a great place to start out with learning how to battle! Head to the Competitive Battling Center immediately and... well... okay maybe not, instead head to PC's Pokemon Online server (info found in red text @ announcement) where we can help you a lot easier w/ learning and then afterwards post a team in the forum and so on. Competitive battling is definitely a fun thing, so you made a good choice in deciding to join for that partially! But yeah there's a lot to do in that section, so just have a look around, and hopefully I see you on the server/in the forum in general soon. Also if you have any questions about the forum as a whole, feel free to ask any of us with bold usernames!

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    Well, hello there! Welcome to the PokéCommunity!
    Glad you like the atmosphere, I found this place intimidating at first, so I didn't join. I highly regret that decision. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi there and welcome! You came to the right place for wanted to learn about battling with Pokemon. A lot of people here would be glad to help you out and i'm sure your views on any matter will be appreciated. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Back